RHA Election Info!
Interested in becoming a student leader on campus, improving residential life and building communities? Consider joining the RHA Executive Board!
Annually, RHA holds elections for positions on the Executive Board during our General Body meetings. This process begins every spring and is coordinated by the RHA Parliamentarian! Each position has certain requirements and positions must be bidded for accordingly. The current Parliamentarian holds a variety of election information sessions, produces material and guides for anyone who is interested.
Below is a guide for positional information, election requirements, and the process to begin!
If you have questions or have any interest in running, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
If you are interested fill out this form! https://forms.gle/njtrskhEvogTpCnd9
- Maintains contact with other organizations as well as pro-staff.
- Understands all positions and what they do so that they know how to guide and help.
- Must have at least one semester of experience on the RHA E-Board
- Must have at least one semester of E-board experience
DIRECTOR OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Leads and puts together study halls leadership workshops, HLC, Hi-team and others
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
- Creates marketing for the RHA organization
- Maintains the RHA website and instagram page
- Oversees the hall council marketing
- Takes requests of marketing from others
NATIONAL COMMUNICIATIONS COORDINATOR
- Maintains communication with the national and regional boards
- Plans and oversees conferences as well as who goes.
HALL COUNCIL COORDINATOR
- Keeps / maintains communication with hall councils and the E-baord
- Coordinates with the e-board about hall buddies
- Keeps communication with CD's
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
- Keeps in contact with hall councils and CD's
- Maintains all RHA equipment and equipment requests
- Maintain the leadership office for three organizations
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Maintains all of the RHA budget as well as the hall council budgets
- Meets with hall councils about sponsorship presentations
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMING
- Creates and executes events and programs for the campus
- Keeps in contact and works with other organizations to create wide scale events.
- Helps President lead General Body meetings
- Understand Roberts Rules Unbiased member of the E-Board
- *Must be appointed not elected*
The Election Process - How to run!
Step 1: Fill Out out interest- https://forms.gle/KTZGnCchJJxfYV168
Step 2: Receive an email from the Parliamentarian explaining the next steps
Step 3: Get Nominated on the appropriate date
Step 4: Submit a Bid!
Step 5: NO CAMPAIGNING
Step 6: Hold an Election!!
Spring 2023 Election Schedule
- 26th: PRES & NCC Nominations
- 3rd: PRES & NCC Bids due by noon/ 12:00 PM
- 16th: PRES & NCC Election Day and DBA & DTD Nominations
- 24th: DBA & DTD Bids due by noon/ 12:00 PM
- 2nd: HCC & DP Nominations
- 16th: DBA & DTD Election Day
- 17th: HCC & DP Bids Due by noon/ 12:00 PM
- 23rd: DM & DO Nominations
- 30th: HCC & DP Election Day
- 31st: DM & DO Bids due by noon/ 12:00 PM
- 13: DM DO Election Day and Special Nominations
- 17th: Special Bids due
- 27th: Special Elections
Click the link to see the schedule in full!